Terms of service
This agreement is concluded between the owner of the internet trade site shop.latvijassveces.lv SIA Spīķeru Sveces, vien. registration number. 402032293543, legal address: Maskavas iela 4, Rīga, LV-1050, (hereinafter - the Seller), and the Buyer who places an order and makes a purchase on the shop.latvijassveces.lv internet sales website. The distance agreement applies to all orders and purchases made on the shop.latvijassveces.lv internet sales website. This Distance Agreement does not apply to purchases made by the Buyer in the Seller's retail stores.
- Buyer orders, buys and pays, and Seller delivers and sells accessories (hereinafter referred to as the Goods in accordance with the terms of this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement).
- The Buyer orders the Goods by filling in the relevant order form on the Seller's website shop.latvijassveces.lv. When placing an order, the Buyer undertakes to provide accurate information, i.e. name, surname, delivery address and his contact information and by clicking on the "Order" field. The Buyer undertakes to inform the Seller about any changes no later than within 24 hours from the moment of receiving the order confirmation by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer is responsible for the correct presentation of data, otherwise the delivery of the Product is not guaranteed. Ordering the Product shall be considered as the Buyer's offer to the Seller to enter into this Distance Agreement for the delivery of the ordered Product and for the Buyer's consent to purchase the ordered Product at the specified price. Personal data relating to the delivery of the goods shall not be transferred to a third party, except for VAS Latvijas pasts, SIA DPD Latvija and SIA Omniva (hereinafter courier mail), to ensure the delivery of the order.
- The Seller delivers the Goods to the address specified by the Buyer in accordance with the tariffs set by the courier. The Buyer shall pay the shipping costs and the Goods together before receiving the confirmation and delivery of the Goods from the Seller. The shipping cost is included in the invoice.
- The Buyer can place orders 24 hours a day, but the Seller completes orders: on working days from 10.00 to 19.00, Saturdays, Sundays - assembly is not performed. The Seller sends the Buyer a confirmation of acceptance of the order by e-mail. If the Buyer does not receive a confirmation e-mail, then the order is not accepted. Order picking begins when the money is credited to the Seller's account.
- The Buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal included in the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. In order to avoid disputes, upon receipt of the Product, the Buyer must make sure that it corresponds to the order (color, product name and other relevant parameters).
- In case the Goods are assembled incorrectly, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days by filling in the return form. Courier expenses in the above case shall be borne by the Seller.
- If Buyer wishes to exercise their right of withdrawal, please consider the following terms and conditions:
7.1. & nbsp; The returned Product must not be used. If the condition of the returned Product has deteriorated and this has happened due to improper storage, the Buyer is not entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal.
7.2. & nbsp; The Buyer is obliged to keep and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
7.3. & nbsp; If Buyer wishes to exercise their right of withdrawal, they must contact Seller by email & nbsp; email@example.com. The Buyer receives a withdrawal form from the Seller, which is completed and sent to the Seller at the above e-mail.
7.4. & nbsp; The Buyer is obliged to keep both courier documents for receipt of the Product and postal / courier documents for the Product return to Seller.
7.5. & nbsp; For more information on what a distance contract and right of withdrawal is, Buyer can read the following website page address: & nbsp; http://www.ptac.gov.lv
7.6. & nbsp; The Seller transfers the money for the returned Product and its delivery costs to the bank account specified by the Buyer in the withdrawal form 14 (fourteen) calendar days after the termination of the Agreement and receipt of the Goods indicated in the withdrawal form in the Seller's warehouse (Maskavas Street 4, Riga, Latvia, LV-1050) on the basis of the Buyer's refusal.
- The average delivery time is 2 (two) to 6 (six) business days, but the Seller reserves the right to deliver the Product within 2 (two) calendar weeks, as delivery times may vary depending on the Seller Special Terms and Product Availability Warehouse.
- All prices include 21% VAT (value added tax). & nbsp;
- The Buyer pays for the Product in the online store shop.latvijassveces.lv by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron) or by transfer to SIA Spīķeri Sveces account number indicated in the prepayment invoice . All delivery costs are borne by the Buyer.
- The transaction appears as "Latvian Candles" on the customer's account statement.
- This Agreement is in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. Buyer acknowledges that it has read the terms of this Agreement and undertakes to comply with and comply with them.
- Buyer is informed that Seller has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time.